This stunning, architect designed double storey beach house has ocean views and is situated just across the road from the beach and wildlife-rich foreshore reserve. Surf Beach is less than 10 minutes drive to Cowes and 5 minutes drive to the Grand Prix circuit and another 5 minutes to the World Famous Penguin Parade
This ultra modern home comprises an open plan living area downstairs with a TV and DVD, a kitchenette and study nook, as well as two bedrooms (1 Queen and 2 Singles), bathroom and laundry.
Upstairs features an open plan living and dining area, with a blonde wood modern kitchen with stainless steel benches and appliances, including a dishwasher. The master bedroom and ensuite are also located upstairs. The wrap-around balcony, with an outdoor setting and gas BBQ, takes advantage of ocean views.
This property features designer bathrooms, soaring ceilings, celestial windows, polished timber and concrete floors, and has been stylishly decorated. There are electric heaters in all bedrooms and in the downstairs living area, plus a split system (heating/cooling) upstairs. There is an outdoor hot and cold shower and direct access across the road to the surf beach.
The single lock up garage is available by negotiation with the owners. The house is one of two and is situated at the back for complete privacy.
* Unfortunately the property is unsuitable for young children due to the open staircase and the balcony.
* Strictly no smoking and NO PETS PERMITTED
* A security Bond of $1000 applies with every booking and will be returned by mail after a full inspection of the property has been conducted.
- Air Conditioning: Split system upstairs living area
- Beachfront: Quiet Beachfront Location
- Garage: (Availability Upon Request )
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock: 2 iPod Docks
- Porch/Deck: Large Elevated Deck
- Shower Outdoor: Hot/Cold Outdoor Shower
- Multiple TVs: 2 TV'S 2 DVD's