2016 Moto GP
Friday 21st October - Sunday 23rd October
Come and support Jack Miller in the ride of his life. Accommodation is booking
fast so check out our HOT DEALS & SPECIALS and book your
place to stay for all the action.
Phillip Island Outdoor Adventures
10-12 Phillip Island Rd
biking, snorkelling and eco activities. General public and school/private groups catered for.
There are three different tours to choose from:
Phillip Island Tourist Rd
We provide a wide range of helicopter services from scenic joyflights to corporate charter.
Phillip Island Walking Tracks
- A half hour walk along the beach. Access is gained from The Esplanade off Grossard Point Road. A good safe swimming beach. Dogs restricted.
- Approximately two hours return, this walk takes you along the beach from Silverleaves to Observation Point. A good swimming beach and excellent waterbird viewing at low tide. No dogs allowed.
- Approximately 3/4 hour return walk from the end of McIlwraith Road in Rhyll to Conservation Hill, featuring a mangrove boardwalk overlooking the Rhyll Inlet with good waterbird viewing. No dogs allowed.
- A 3/4 hour walk through Oswin Roberts Reserve, starting at the carpark situated off Harbinson Road. A heavily treed area with good bird viewing and sometimes you will see a koala or wallaby. No dogs allowed.
- Churchill Island is a small island featuring a historical homestead and ancient Moonah trees. Enjoy scenic views from the island's five walking tracks and observe birds from the bird hide. There is an entry fee to the island and tickets can be obtained direct from Churchill Island or at the Information Centre. No dogs allowed.
- A one hour walk along the beach towards the bridge. Access is from Cottosloe Ave, Cape Woolamai. Dogs restricted.
- A two hour walk to the highest point on the Island (109m), Cape Woolamai. This walk starts at Woolamai Beach Surf Life Saving carpark. View the old granite quarry and Pinnacles. This is a major shearwater rookery between the months of October to April. Please stay on designated tracks. No dogs allowed.
- A one hour walk from the Woolamai Surf Beach Carpark along the beach to the Colonnades. This is a natural attraction featuring columns of basalt and is best seen at low tide. No dogs allowed
- A 3/4 hour walk along the beach from Forrest Caves carpark to the back of Surf Beach Estate. Dogs restricted.
- A one hour walk from Kitty Miller Bay carpark to the wreck of the “S.S. Speke”. Remains of the ship can best be seen at low tide. Dogs restricted.
- The George Bass Coastal Walking Track. This walk starts at the Punchbowl carpark outside San Remo and ends at Kilcunda(east) The track is 6km one way. There are electric fences along the way, however stiles have been provided to assist walkers. Dogs not allowed.
- Swan Lake. This walk is located off the Ventnor Road 1km prior to the Penguin Parade Carpark. The track leads to birdhides, nestled on the edge of the lake. No dogs allowed.
- A 15 min walk from Lions Park, Back Beach Road, San Remo, in an southerly direction to Foots Beach. Dogs restricted.
- A 30 min walk from the end of Jamieson Street Corinella to the Esplanade (great views).
- A 45 minute walk from the end of Smythe Street Corinella around Settlement Point (amazing views of Western Port and French Island) historic marker.